Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon Infinite Combate Nintendo
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon Infinite Combate Nintendo Switch Game
This Japanese RPG follows the story of the eponymous anime and manga, and adds brand new content! Alongside dungeon-crawling elements, a real time action RPG combat and date events, this is coming for the first time in the West in English to consoles and PC! Enter the fantasy world of Orario, where gods live amongst humans, and protect them in their Familia. Experience the tale of Bell Cranel, a young boy discovering his abilities, and Ais Wallenstein, a first-class swordswoman. As you enter the Dungeon and defeat monsters, choose your talents and items to hone your skills and become the greatest adventure in the land!
Key Features -
- Experience the Anime - Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content in the game!
- Two Perspectives - You can discover Bell Cranel's story, but also play as Ais Wallenstein depending on the chapter, each with their own skillsets!
- Story Mode - Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!
- Welcome to Orario - Enter a city where the gods have decided to come live on Earth and give challenges to its inhabitants.
- Become Friends with Gods - Be part of a Familia and serve a resident deity who protects you and helps you grow as an adventurer.
- Explore the Dungeon - As an adventure, it's up to you to defeat monsters in the dangerous labyrinth created by the gods.
- Level Up - Through an extensive skill tree and shops, customise your character's playstyle with weapons and crafted items in true RPG fashion!
- Extra Dungeons - Once the Story Mode is over, enjoy randomly-generated additional dungeons for extra replayability!
- Date Events - Deepen your relationships and raise your intimacy with your friends by going on dates as Bell or Ais!
- Create Your Team - As you meet new friends, bring them into the dungeon to support you in combat.