Dusk Diver Day One Edition Nintendo
Dusk Diver Day One Edition Nintendo Switch Game
The Dusk Diver Day One Edition features a high quality Art Book packed full of gorgeous visuals, concept art and character profiles. Alongside this you’ll receive 7 character badges featuring the colourful inhabitants of Taipei’s Ximending district! The Art Book, Badges and game are housed in a Day One Edition Box with cover art exclusive to the Day One Edition.
Dusk Diver Contents:
- Game (PS4/Switch)
- Art Book
- Character Badges
- Contents within Day One Edition Tuckend Box
Dusk Diver is a vibrant action RPG which takes place in the iconic streets of Taipei! When an unstable dimensional rift brings together Gods, Phantoms and Humans - headstrong highschool girl Yang Yumo must step up to protect the neighbourhood. Fight alongside your guardians as part of a dynamic action-oriented combat system and expand your abilities by immersing yourself in the bustling streets, stores, personalities and even cuisines of Taipei.
Three Types of Being…
The Gods, of the sacred place named Kunlun. The Phantoms, born in the dimension of Chaos. And the mortal humans, for whom the idea of Gods and Phantoms is a distant - yet familiar - concept.
Two Converging Dimensions…
Whose converging energy flows rip open an unstable dimensional rift
And One Time, Every Evening.
Dusk. When according to legend, the energy flows become even more chaotic and violent....
- Walk between two dimensions – an unpredictable rift connects the worlds of mortal humans and phantoms together. It's up to you to defend the human realm!
- Play as resolute highschooler Yang Yumo - whose spiritual powers are awoken when she unknowingly enters a hostile and unfamiliar world
- Vanquish enemies with a dynamic action-oriented combat system - chain up light and heavy attacks, execute powerful combos and accummulate power to unleash the devestating D.ARMS combat mode
- Summon and fight alongside multiple guardians – powerful gods who can unleash ultimate attacks for a wider variety of combat strategies.
- Immerse yourself in the city - boost attributes by exploring stores, tasting local delicacies and forming bonds with your guardians
- A cast of prominent voice actors – including Rina Sato (Persona 5, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist) voicing the heroine Yang Yumo
- A unique Taipei neighbourhood, vividly recreated - Powered by Unreal Engine bringing the bustling Ximending district - and its inhabitants - to life with gorgeous visuals and battle sequences